UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

October 17, 2012

REVIEW: Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes


Okay, so I know that this might seem like a boring post but these beauties are the only thing that have been able to get my super-waterproof mascara off me without irritating my eyes!


I don't know why they've worked so well as they're pretty 'sensitive skin' friendly so don't contain any fragrance or alcohol, but they're good! Much better than my Boots own brand face wipes that I was using before. They feel quite dry for face wipes (even when I first opened the pack, they haven't dried out or anything) but they remove make up like a dream. 

As they're on half price at Superdrug at the moment I would definitely recommend you try some! You can find them in Superdrug stores on online here for £1.47! Superdrug have free delivery at the moment too so you can have these beauties delivered to you for no extra cost.


Do you have a favourite brand or type of face wipes? I'm always on the look out for good ones for my lazy evenings or just to help get off my waterproof mascara!


Angelica

Share:

2 comments

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig