UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 11, 2012

REVIEW: Korres Vanilla Cinnamon Showergel


I picked this little gem up from TK Maxx for £4 (another bargain from TK Maxx, my local store in Leeds has been just fantastically stocked lately). There were quite a few to choose between but I chose the Vanilla Cinnamon scent because the smell of cinnamon really evokes a feeling of winter and Christmas for me, probably because that's the sort of scented candle that I'm always burning around this time of year.

I've tried this as a shower gel (although this wasn't really what I had planned to use it as) and it is really gorgeously scented and foams up like a dream and as you don't need to use very much this bottle will last a good while. The fragrance is sweet with a spicy cinnamon kick to it but it doesn't linger on the skin like I would have liked it to, although it does smell lovely as you're using it.

However, I've mainly been using this as a bubble bath. It might sound a little weird but as I tend to take a lot of baths at this time of year I get through a lot of bath oils and bubblebaths and because I loved the scent of this so much I thought I'd pick it up and give it a go. Anyway, what you need to know is that this works as the most amazing bubblebath, it creates foamy bubbles like you just wouldn't believe! And because of its high content of natural ingredients and its lack of things like mineral oils and parabens I can soak in it without having to worry about my sensitive skin going crazy. The only downside is that, just like when I used it as a shower gel, the fragrance of this doesn't linger on the skin or in the water as you might like it to- but in my opinion this doesn't really detract from the quality of the product!



I already knew I was a fan of Korres' moisturisers and this shower gel has not disappointed me. If I wasn't so hooked on L'Occitane's Almond Shower Oil I would be using this everyday as a shower gel, but for now this is my staple bubblebath. If you like loads of bubbles and want a product that hasn't been tested on animals and that is very skin friendly then I would highly recommend that you check this out- even if you only want a new shower gel because it is great for its intended purpose as well. You can find Korres Vanilla Cinnamon shower gel on FeelUnique for £8.


What's Shower Gels or Bubble Bath products are you loving right now?


Angelica


Share:

10 comments

  1. I love the smell of cinnamon, it's a shame the scent doesn't linger x

    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells really nice while you're using it though x

      Delete
  2. Ooh this sounds absolutely lovely! I take way more baths at this time of year too :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really nice, never tried something from Korres and really need to get round to it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some really lovely products! Definitely worth trying something :) x

      Delete
  4. Sounds fantastic as a bubble bath! I wish I could take baths more often, I just never find the time and I always have to clean my bath beforehand as it's never used :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know what that's like. My bath is the same at home, but when I'm up at Uni I tend to take baths to procrastinate so I'm always having them :) x

      Delete
  5. I need to check out my local TKMaxx, would love to try this! I love Korres shower gels and always use them in baths too! :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds amazing! I've always heard a lot of good things about Korres but I've not tried anything from the brand yet!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig