UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

February 07, 2013

Leeds Blogger Meet Up: a thank you, some goodies and a lot of blog love!


This post is a little late in the making, I've been a busy bee lately! Last week I attended a little Leeds Blogger meet up organised by Kieron who writes The Totality. I had the chance to meet some of the other bloggers who live in or near Leeds and we had a great time getting to know each other. Kieron (along with help from Kel from Kel Loves) organised a really lovely little goody bag  which was incredibly sweet of them to do as it was only a small meet up. So this post is just a big old thank you to Kieron and Kel really!



Just some of the gorgeous products that were in the goody bag! Reviews will be coming soon :)

I'm going to include links to the blogs of the other lovely bloggers that I met below and I'd really encourage you to check them out as they're all really lovely, as are their blogs!


Kieron    The Totality

Kel    Kel Loves

 Joanna   Minty Essence

 Dannie   Beauty in Japan

Nicola   itsneecola

Claire swigdigs



So just a short post from me today but it's nice to share some blog love now and then. If you have any blogs that you love then I'd love for you to leave me links to them in a comment, I really enjoy finding new favourite blogs to read!


Share:

5 comments

  1. Im gutted I wasnt there! I will be at the next one for sure :)

    Siobhan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of goodies, I have been curious about Badger x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post - hope you're enjoying the goodie bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you get two goodie bags?! :P x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm quite new to blogging so always nice to find bloggers in Leeds. Now a follower of your amazing blog. Love Sammie.
    From www.littleblondelife.com x

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig