UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

June 11, 2013

Guest Post: My Top Five Tinted Lip Balms



Tinted lip balms are some of my favourite products to use day to day and I always have at least one (often more like three or four) kicking around in my handbag. Sheer washes of colour and soft lips- who can say no? Not me anyway. So, since I've amassed quite a collection, I thought I'd write a post on my top picks and single out five of my favourites. The lovely Rachel over at Twenty Something Beauty is featuring this post on her blog and I'd love for you to go and give it a read, especially if you're looking for swatches and reviews of some products that I haven't featured on my blog yet.



Hope you like it! And let me know what your favourite tinted balm is, I'm always looking for more to try.



Follow me via: [Bloglovin[She Said Beauty] [Twitter[Facebook]
Share:

2 comments

  1. My favourite is still the sleek pout polishes! Theyre lovely.

    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tinted lipbalms! I am desperate to try the Maybelline Baby Lips - they look so good :) Thanks for leaving me your link on Twitter :) I didn't realise but I was already following you on here :D xx


    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig