UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

June 20, 2013

Sharing #1


Context: Watching the Apprentice alone whilst texting my best friend (who is also watching it)

Me: Why are they all in their pants?
Tom: Do you reckon they shower together?
[Cue the Apprentice candidates immediately beginning to talk about 50 Shades of Grey]
Me: ....

I realised today that as much as this is a beauty blog it is also my blog. As much as I love beauty products, and believe me I can talk for years about beauty products, I'd quite like to share a little bit more of myself. The format that I have chosen to do so is in the form of conversations I've had or that I've overheard. I think you can learn a lot about a person by what they choose to share with you and these posts (sporadic though they shall be) are going to be the format in which I'd like to share.


Now you know that I watch the Apprentice, and that I have a best friend who is collected enough to own and operate a phone. That's knowledge if there ever was any...


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig