UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 09, 2013

A Winter Treat: Lanolips Herbal Treatment Body Oil



It's no secret that I'm a fan of body oils! The last body oil I reviewed was Garnier's Ultimate Beauty Oil and today I'm going to be talking about a body oil that's impressed me even more, Lanolips' Herbal Treatment Body Oil*. I won a whole selection of Lanolips' products in the summer and, like many people, before I received these products I didn't know that Lanolips made anything but lip products. Were I not to have won their Instagram competition I would probably never have tried any of their body care range! After using this body oil for a while now (I've actually just finished it) I've come to the conclusion that Lanolips' Herbal Treatment Body Oil is one of the most effective body oils I've ever used. 

Lanolips' Herbal Treatment Body Oil isn't the most glamorous looking product in the world, and it doesn't have the mouth watering scent that I usually go for. What it does have is incredible mositurising capabilities. You don't need much of this product at all; a couple of drops will do both your arms, a couple of drops will cover your torso etc. However, on contact with damp skin (I use this when I get out of the shower and have towel dried my body) it remains an oil but is has a creamy quality to it that makes small amounts go really far and also seems to help it speedily absorb into the skin. Once applied it doesn't take long to absorb, a couple of minutes but nothing near as long as my current body butter of choice - Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter, that takes bloomin' ages! The effects of the body oil are quite considerable, it leaves skin incredibly soft and smooth and this softness lasts more than one day which is great if you can't be bothered to moisturise daily. All things considered it is just a fantastic product, I'm really super impressed with it. 

You can find Lanolips' Herbal Treatment Oil* in Boots for £9.99, which might seem expensive but I think that it does a far better job than all the other body oils I've tried this year. 



Do you use body oils? Have you tried any of Lanolips' products?




Share:

2 comments

  1. I really like the lip products and didn't know about the body oil either! I was actually surprised about the cost as £9.99 is really reasonable for a body oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely, I have never tried anything from Lanolips before. I am intrigued by this winter treat
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig