UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

February 25, 2014

Currently Coveting #3

Photo credit stories.com, lush.co.uk, superdrug.com, hqhair.com, feelunique.com and soapandglory.com



 1  & Other Stories Body Scrub in Lemon Daydream - £7
 2  Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Buttercream - £10.50
 3  Benefit The PoreFessional - £22.50
 4  Lush Cupcake Face Mask - £5.95
 5  Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara - £7.99
 6  Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in 'Oh So Special' - £7.99
 7  Nars Creamy Concealer - £21




All these products are serious beauty crushes of mine right now. I can't wait to get my hands on another & Other Stories body scrub and that Sleek eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous to me right now - I'm definitely tempted to go shopping! What products are on your wishlist at the moment?

Share:

10 comments

  1. I knew there was something I was meant to look at in Lush today!! I love the sound of the cupcake face mask! Sounds yummy!

    I need to try out the Nars concealers, I've heard excellent things

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive tried the cupcake face mask, it is so bleeding hard not to eat it! it smells so good. I really want to try the nars concealer.

    Catherine x

    http://www.beautyisintheeyeofthebeholder.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to hit up And Other Stories, all the stuff I keep seeing on blogs looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The NARS Creamy Concealer is something I really want to try. I struggle to find a concealer that works under my eyes as they are so dry & I am hoping this is the answer to my prayers
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love & other stories scrubs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get the sleek palette! *Evil giggle* The shade in it called 'gift basket' - I think at least - is just stunning x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Porefessional is amazing it's just a shame it is so expensive!

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I have some Soap & Glory body wash in the sugar crush scent. It is incredible, bet the body buttercream is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been loving soap and glory products recently, I have to get my hands on the body buttercream now.

    http://monochromecool.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig