UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

March 14, 2014

Currently Coveting #4

 photo credit superdrug.com, lush.co.uk, feelunique.com


 1  L'Oreal Glam Shine Stains in Lolita and Milady - £7.99 each
 2  Bare Minerals Ready Eye Shadow Palette in 'The Truth' - £25.50
 3  Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115 - £7.99
 4  Lush Feeling Younger Skin Tint - £12
 5  Lush Emotional Brilliance Translucent Face Powder - £12



Despite having gone shopping on Monday make-up is still on my mind! But when isn't it!  I also want to take this opportunity to let you know that I'm looking to do a Q&A post in the upcoming weeks - if there's anything you want to know about me personally, about my experience with blogging, about university like (I'm currently studying towards an MA) or anything at all just leave me a question in the comments and I'll try and give full answers in the upcoming blog post :)



Share:

4 comments

  1. OOh lovely list, ive tried both those Lush products and they are pretty good x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do find that shopping sprees can make you want to shop more!

    http://sleepandbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation sample in the next shade up in my blog sale. It's only a pound with one pound packaging if you fancy trying the foundation that way. I could also put in a little pot of my barry m whitening paste so you can lighten the shade. Tweet me if you want it @ukblogsale :) x

    http://ukblogsale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the fit me foundation, it's a really good basic for me, does the trick!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig