UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

March 04, 2014

Deborah Lippmann Polish in 'Flowers in Her Hair'



It might still be a bit of grey and gloomy outside but spring has officially sprung on my nails! I was very kindly sent one of the Deborah Lippmann polishes from their spring collection called 'Flowers in Her Hair'* and it has sent me into a pastel reverie. It's a very light green shade with just a touch of blue to it and it has a gorgeous glossy finish. I had to layer it up (my swatches show three layers) but I think to achieve the best finish four might have been best. However, the polish dries quickly and I had no problems with streaking or smudging. When it's time for sandal weather here in the UK I'm going to be lacquering up with this over and over again. For me, 'Flowers in Her Hair' is just the perfect spring shade and you can find it on LookFantastic for £16* with free world-wide delivery.




If you're looking to make a transition into spring shades I'd highly recommend Deborah Lippmann's nail polishes, they're wonderful quality and the bottles look really adorable and dinky among any polish collection. There are other gorgeous colours too - another one which has caught my eye is 'Build Me Up Buttercup', a gorgeous milky, pastel yellow which you can find here.


What spring polishes are on your radar?

Share:

5 comments

  1. This colour looks beautiful, I have a reall thing for pastel shades especially green!!
    Mint Candy Apple by Essie is my favourite so far but this looks gorgeous too! :)

    Layla xx
    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    www.bloglovin.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty shade! It's perfect for spring!

    Emma x
    http://www.beautyandrags.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pastels and mint is probably my favourite! The name of this is so cute too. Haven't tried anything by Deborah Lippmann yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. deborah lippmann spring collection is my radar because they just look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shade! Love the name of it too :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig