UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

April 13, 2014

My "Sunday" Shampoo: Lush's I Love Juicy Shampoo

natural affordable clarifying shampoo


I picked up Lush's I Love Juicy Shampoo in their yearly Boxing Day sale so I've been using this for quite a few months now! It's a very clarifying shampoo and I only really use it weekly, or after I've gone a bit OTT on the hair products - so usually after "nights out" when I've actually done something special with my hair. What I've found is that it is pretty wonderful at completely de-gunking hair and leaving it fresh, light and squeaky clean. It definitely isn't something you'd reach for daily but it is a great option to have lying about the shower. My bottle doesn't expire until the sixteenth of October this year (and I bought it in December) so even if I only reach for it occasionally I'll definitely finish this 100g bottle before then - I could probably feasibly finish off a 250g bottle - so don't let Lush's use by dates put you off trying it. Although I do really like it, I have recently tried out a sample of Lush's Rehab Shampoo (here's a link to the post where I mentioned it) and I have to admit that I think it's the slightly more luxurious version of I Love Juicy. I'd recommend giving both a try, but I'd definitely ask for samples before you buy so you can see which you prefer. You can find I Love Juicy Shampoo for £5.25 for 100g in Lush stores or online here.



Do you use a clarifying shampoo?

Share:

4 comments

  1. Never tried this! Darn it, I need to scroll through Lush more often! :)

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good, I must admit their expiry dates have put me off in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent ventured into any of Lush's haircare range yet. I love the sound of this and their dry shampoo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. o I love this stuff! I bought a huge bottle of this on boxing day, ive used it already! it smells amazing yet its great at removing build up!

    Catherine x

    http://www.beautyisintheeyeofthebeholder.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig