UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

May 05, 2014

A New Favourite: Mac Satin Lipstick in Rebel


fotd berry long lasting lip colour

Like Impassioned which I wrote about recently (link here), Rebel is another lipstick that's new to me - and I've fallen in love with it. Not only is the colour gorgeous but it is seriously long lasting and wears away evenly into a stain. This is low maintenance lip colour at its finest and I personally love pairing it with incredibly minimal makeup - foundation, concealer, a dab of cream blush and lashings of mascara. What you're left with is a bold statement look that isn't at all overdone. I've fallen in love with the Satin finish and I'm ready to give some of Mac's other shades some more attention.

Berry long lasting staining lip colour

What I'm Wearing
Dior NudeSkin BB Cream in shade 01 (applied with Real Techniques Buffing Brush)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair (applied with fingers under eyes)
Seventeen Stay Time Concealer (applied with fingers around nose and on blemishes)
L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Blush  (applied with Real Techniques Stippling Brush)
Gosh Defining Brow Gel
Yves Rocher Lash Pulp Mascara
Mac Satin Lipstick in Rebel


What do you think about 'Rebel'? Do you have a favourite Mac lipstick?

Share:

7 comments

  1. This is so pretty with such simple make-up I really need to get around to buying it! Love it on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an amazing colour, not one I think I could pull off though x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. that works so well on you! I haven't got rebel, but I have make up revolution rebel with cause and its very alike by the pictures! and rebel with cause Is only a pound.

    Catherine x

    http://www.beautyisintheeyeofthebeholder.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty shade - really makes your eyes stand out :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks absolutely gorgeous on you! :)

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig