UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 16, 2014

Love Lula December Beauty Box Review

One Little Vice UK Beauty Blog: Love Lula December Beauty Box Review

I received my December LoveLula Beauty Box over the weekend and I couldn't have been happier with the contents! LoveLula is a monthly beauty subscription (£12.50 per month inc. postage) service featuring natural and cruelty free beauty products. This month's box featured some really lovely brands, and I was particularly happy to see a bottle of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap - a product that I already absolutely love. I was also really happy to see some Joik products in the box as they're a brand that I've been really keen to try for the longest time. The Salcura Hand Hydrator is another lovely inclusion, although I've seen so many beauty subscription boxes featuring hand creams so I have quite a few to get through now. Lastly, there were also two FairSquared Lip Balms in the box, I didn't love the Pomegranate scent but I adore the smell of Spearmint so I can't wait to try that out. Overall, I'm really happy with all the brands included in the box and I feel as though there was a great range of products too. As per usual, LoveLula has really impressed me and I'm already looking forward to January's box!


Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes? What do you think about LoveLula's Beauty Box this month?

Share:

4 comments

  1. I loved mine too and love the pomegranate! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want to try out those lip balms! The peppermint one sounds perfect :)!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think is a great value box! Tempted to sign up but I have so many products to use up already! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig