UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 19, 2014

Winter Updates from Roger & Gallet

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Roger & Gallet Floral Hand Cream Trio and Body Lotion

Roger & Gallet have consistently impressed me with their high quality products and gorgeous fragrances. Today I'm really pleased to be able to share some of their new (or newly repackaged) products with you! 

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Roger & Gallet Winter Updates

I was very kindly sent their Revitalising Fleur d'Osmanthus Body Lotion* and a Hand & Nail Cream Trio*. I haven't tried any of Roger & Gallet's Body Lotions before but I was really, really impressed by the Ultra Nourishing Oil so I've got high expectations for Fleur d'Osmanthus Body Lotion. I did, however, receive a similar trio last Christmas and I've been using the hand creams throughout the year - they have a light consistency, are easily absorbed and they smell incredible. I think this would make a wonderful gift - and you could even split the hand creams up, giving one out to three different friends. I'm nearly coming to the end of my beloved Roger & Gallet Ultra Nourishing Oil in Fleur de Figuier* so I'm happy to now have a Fleur de Figuier Hand Cream as it's my favourite Roger & Gallet scent! That's definitely the one that you might consider keeping for yourself…


Share:

4 comments

  1. These sound lovely and the packaging is gorgeous! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got sent the same things and I love them too! They are fantastic!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything with the word 'sorbet' has me sold!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the hand creams sound so nice! I like the packaging, too. Roger & Gallet products are very difficult to find here in the States, unless I order online or visit boutiques in big cities.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig