UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

March 15, 2015

Phil Smith Big It Up Volume Boosting Shampoo & Conditioner Review

One Little Vice Beauty Blog; Cruelty Free Affordable Haircare for fine flat hair

This month I've been trialling a new shampoo and conditioner - Phil Smith's Be Gorgeous Big it Up Volume Boosting Shampoo* and Phil Smith's Big It Up Volume Boosting Conditioner*. Before you read my review I thought I'd quickly give you an overview of what my hair is like, and what my hair concerns are. I have fine, medium-length hair and until my recent hair cut I had quite dry ends. I also have fragile hair as I have a lot of regrowth after stress induced hair loss early last year. Overall, this means that my hair is delicate but also has a tendency to fall flat, especially around the roots.

In short, I can say that Phil Smith's Be Gorgeous Big It Up Shampoo* and Conditioner* do work at adding instant volume to my hair - just not loads. I'd think of it as a natural looking plumping and lift. I think that on oily, flat and fine hair this duo would work well as they won't weigh your hair down and will offer just the right amount of hydration. However, if you have flat hair that's on the drier or more delicate end of the spectrum then you might find that the shampoo is a little bit drying and the conditioner isn't quite hydrating enough - unless of course you're willing to add in a hydrating boost in the form of a leave-in-treatment (but this might not help maintain the volumising benefits of the shampoo and conditioner).

Phil Smith's Haircare ranges are very affordable and, taking this into consideration, I think that they perform really well. I also really enjoy how bright and colourful the bottles are - they're a great addition to any early-morning routine!


 So if you have fine, flat or oily hair are are looking for an affordable, cruelty-free shampoo and conditioner then you should definitely check these out - they're available from Sainsbury's for £3.50* each.


Share:

4 comments

  1. hi dear, i nver tried these products they seems so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this range, they are so good for money.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig