UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 27, 2016

Kérastase Cristaliste Lait Cristal Luminous Perfecting Conditioner Review

best conditioner for long fine hair: onelittlevice beauty blog

Kérastase's Cristaliste Lait Cristal Luminous Perfecting Conditioner (£18.50) has been one of my favourite haircare products for a long, long time. I recently repurchased it (making the most of Black Friday's discounts) and I'm very happy to report that it's exactly how I remember it.

Kérastase's Cristaliste range is specifically designed for long hair, offering cleansing and nourishing products that protect hair without weighing it down. I don't really have long hair anymore, it's just past my shoulders, but I do have quite fine hair that gets weighed down very easily. If I use the wrong sort of conditioner then I pretty much have to wash my hair again, otherwise I'm doomed to greasy and unsightly locks all day. I find that when I use Kérastase's Cristaliste Conditioner I get all the benefits of a rich conditioning product without any of the negative side effects; I'm left with seriously soft and shiny hair.

In the past, I've substituted Kérastase's Cristaliste Conditioner with L'Oreal's EverRiche Conditioner and I do think that this is a pretty good drugstore alternative. However, it is definitely heavier on my hair (without any extra benefits) and no other product that I've tried so far can replicate the shine that Kérastase's conditioner gives my hair. If you have fine hair then I'd definitely recommend this Kérestase conditioner as it's definitely the best one that I've found so far.

What conditioner(s) do you like using?
Have you tried anything from Kérestase before?
Share:

2 comments

  1. this actually looks really good! I need a better hair care routine http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried anything by Kerastase, sob! May have a gander at the range and take advantage next time they're on offer! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig