UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 18, 2017

Calzedonia: The Must-Stop-Shop for Socks

onelittlevice lifestyle blog

Socks might not necessarily seem like a glamorous topic of conversation, but when it comes to comfort one’s feet are a pretty good place to start!

I first discovered Calzedonia when I was about twelve years old, on a family trip to Venice. Amid an otherwise shopping-free holiday, my father happened upon a Calzedonia and gleefully purchased what seemed to me at the time to be an absurd number of socks. I remember him coming out of the store and telling me that this was his absolute favourite place to buy socks. I now know that Calzedonia stores couldn’t be found in England back then, so in retrospect his excited mass-purchasing actually made perfect sense.

Fast forward to 2017 and there are now – to my dad’s sheer delight – no fewer than eight Calzedonia stores sprinkled across London. And I have to admit, they’re great places to shop. They’re invariably small with compact but highly organized interiors, and usually boasting more staff than you might expect. All my shopping experiences have been swift and easy, and I generally return the same two stores on Oxford Street and Long Acre (in Covent Garden).

If you’re looking for high-quality hosiery of any sort then I really would recommend stopping by and visiting Calzedonia. Their socks and tights are among my regular repurchases – and are especially good value for money during their sale periods (winter/summer).

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig