UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

February 08, 2017

MissPrint Little Trees Bedding from John Lewis

one little vice lifestyle blog: affordable minimalist duvet set

I stumbled across MissPrint's range of bedding back in November, during a weekend amble around John Lewis. MissPrint is a design company that produces printed materials (fabric, wallpaper and window-film) featuring hand-illustrated from co-founder Rebecca Drury. The brand's bedding, made from their most popular patterns, is exclusively available from John Lewis in a range of sizes.

My favourite MissPrint design is the Little Trees range (pictured above and below) and it seems as though it might just be everyone else's favourite too! Before Christmas I really struggled to get my hands on a Double set, and the two times that I recieved the email informing me that the sets were back in stock they would then promptly sell out again. It wasn't until the beginning of January that I was finally successful and managed to bring one home with me. 

onelittlevice lifestyle blog: affordable monochrome bedding

The set features one double-sided duvet cover and two printed pillowcases, and the only shame is that the pillowcases aren't available to purchase seperately. Priced at £65.00, the bedding set isn't expensive, however, this does also mean that the quality isn't super luxurious. The 200 thread count is acceptable, but it's the MissPrint design that drew me to the set. I have a very "pinterest" vision for my new bedroom - including similar monochrome blinds on my windows - and the Little Trees design plays into that perfectly. 

MissPrint's Little Trees Bedding in Black and White is available from John Lewis for £55.00 - £85.00. What do you think of the design?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig